Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Karnataka marriage certificate sample

Karnataka marriage certificate sample 4 months 4 weeks ago #1257

• deepak
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
One of my friend wants to register his marriage in Bangalore. He is an Hindu and he wants to register his marriage under Hindu marriage act. His marriage happened in Bihar and he is currently living in Bangalore.
One of his friend told him that his place of marriage is Bihar and if he wants to register his marriage under Hindu marriage act, he has to register in Bihar only . Also he said that he can register his marriage in Bangalore under special marriage act.
Is it true. He want marriage certificate with photos . I want to confirm Whether the Karnataka special marriage act certificate will carry photo or not.
How many marriage Acts existing in Karnataka.Can you show the sample marriage certificates issued in Karnataka?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

sample Hindi marriage certificate Karnataka 4 months 2 weeks ago #1278

• ameer
  • Administrator
Totally in Karnataka, there are three acts are in force for marriage registration
1. Hindu marriage Act
2. special marriage Act
3. Parsi marriage Act

Hindu marriage Act certificate only come with joint photograph of husband and wife.
Special marriage Act certificate will not carry photos. Even though it is valid for all legal process. since both are Hindu, so you can do your marriage registration under Hindu marriage Act.
Find sample Hindu marriage certificate issued in Ka

rnataka
The administrator has disabled public write access.