This is not Government of Karnataka official website. This site belongs to Marriage Certificate Agency. We provide only legal assistance to get marriage certificate from Govt. of Karnataka

temple receipt for marriage registration Bangalore

2 years 3 months ago #1241 by anamika
One of my friend needs to do register the marriage in Bangalore. Both are Hindu living in Vijayanagara, Bangalore and native of Andhra . They approached one Document writer near Vijayanagara Sub registrar office in Bangalore for register marriage.
They are asking local address proof for any one and also asking to bring temple receipt after performing the marriage in temple.
We don't know much about Bangalore. Can you suggest any good temple in Bangalore to solemnize the marriage and to issue receipt ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 3 months ago #1243 by marriage attorney
Nobody can force you to perform your marriage particularly in Temple . You have a every right to decide the place of marriage. You can perform your marriage in Temple or Mantapa even in your Home. If you wish to do your marriage in temple, you can do .
If you wish to do in temple, you have to choose the temple and you have to confirm the booking on your specific date and time. Normally all temples in Bangalore will be full on muhoortham dates. So if you prefer to do on muhoortham date you have to confirm your booking early to marriage date.
Normally address proof and age proof is required for temple booking. Some temples will ask consent letter and first marriage certificate from Tahshildar for perform the marriage in Temple.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 2 months ago #1276 by ameer
Normally If you want to register your marriage under Hindu marriage act in Bangalore, the marriage has to be solemnized before the marriage registration. So if you wish to do your marriage in temple you can book also you can do in marriage hall. Also you must photograph your ceremony and keep the marriage photos at the time of registration.
As per THE KARNATAKA MARRIAGES (REGISTRATION AND MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS) ACT, 1976 , you can register your marriage within the jurisdiction of place of marriage . Also you can send your marriage application through post and no need to visit marriage registrar office in person.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.


This site is hosted in public interest by Subam Associates ,Bangalore.
This site is not affiliated with Government.

© 2018 Register-marriage.com
Designed by jewebdevs.com