>

This is not Government of Karnataka official website. This site belongs to Marriage Certificate Agency. We provide only legal assistance to get marriage certificate from Govt. of Karnataka

Single status certificate in Karnataka, India

4 years 5 months ago #798 by marriage attorney
Find model single status affidavit issue in Malaysia
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 5 months ago #799 by marriage attorney
Find model single status affidavit issue in Srilanka.
Attachments:

4 years 5 months ago #800 by marriage attorney
UK government will not issue single status certificate for doing marriage outside the country.So they can get atleast single satus affidavit from Notary Pubic. It will be helpful to complete their marriage registration in India.Find model single status affidavit issue in UK.
Attachments:

4 years 5 months ago - 2 years 4 weeks ago #803 by ahamed
Hello,
One of my friend is a Indian Citizen and he is a native of Karnataka .Now he is working in UAE and he want to get married to his Indonesian girlfriend in UAE. But in UAE they want a "Unmarried Status Certificate". for both and they said, it has to be attested by the Embassy of UAE in INDIA and Indonesia.

For "Unmarried Status Certificate" he was suggested by the local friend to ask the Tahsildar,and he asked one of his local friend to get "Unmarried Status Certificate" from Tahsildar . But the Tahsildar in my region guide him to approach the Immigration Departnment.

I asked Immigration Departnment, they said, there is nothing called "Unmarried Status Certificate". But i could see such a thing exists in other countries like Srilanka and Malaysia through this portal.

I could not find the exact procedure to get "Unmarried Status Certificate" and attestation in Karnataka,India. There is any departments functioning to issue Unmarried Status Certificate like Srilanka and Malaysia.

Friends let me know How should get "Unmarried Status Certificate/Affidavit" and document and attestation for UAE in Karnataka for complete my friend's marriage process in UAE.It will be very helpful for my friend and other people those who seeking to get Unmarried Status Certificate/Affidavit in Karnataka.

4 years 2 weeks ago #883 by marriage attorney
Malaysian citizens can get single status / unmarried certificate in Registration department located at PUTRAJA JAYA ! Malaysia.

Register-marriage.com

This site is hosted in public interest by Subam Associates ,Bangalore.
This site is not affiliated with Government.

© 2018 Register-marriage.com
Designed by jewebdevs.com