>

This is not Government of Karnataka official website. This site belongs to Marriage Certificate Agency. We provide only legal assistance to get marriage certificate from Govt. of Karnataka

marriage registration for foreigners india

6 years 2 weeks ago #432 by deepak
Sir
My friend is citizen of United Kingdom and his future wife is living in Egypt .They very much attached to Indian customs and they wish to do their marriage in India.He asked me to guide in this regard.
Let me know the marriage registration procedure for foreigners in India and also suggest me which is the convenient place in India for foreigners to get marriage certificate very fast.Because based on certificate they have to apply UK Visa for Wife.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 1 week ago #433 by batcha
we have find the remedy for foreign citizens to register marriage problem.Now they can get married in chennai and can get marriage certificate without the NOC from their respective embassy and no need to give one month notice.
Chennai is the convenient place in India for international marriage.They can get married in one day process and the expenses also very low.
Only the passport is enough for complete the registration.Thereafter you have get stamping from ministry of external affairs for get UK visa.

6 years 5 days ago #440 by batcha
Presently many foreigners prefer Chennai to get marriage certificate.Because Chennai is growing as hub of international marriage .In Chennai , Foreign citizens can get married without NOC, Local Address proof , unmarried certificate. both passport is enough to get married in Chennai.

5 years 6 months ago #459 by batcha
Foreigner Those who Wish to Get Married in CHENNAI, must have NOC from their embassy.

5 years 6 months ago #460 by batcha
Foreigner must get apostale stamping for use the same in their country

5 years 4 months ago #481 by marriage attorney
India is growing as hub of marriage tourism. Foreigners can have a legal marriage registration In India especially in Chennai.
They must have a NOC to do marriage registration in India from their countries External Affairs Ministry.

Register-marriage.com

This site is hosted in public interest by Subam Associates ,Bangalore.
This site is not affiliated with Government.

© 2018 Register-marriage.com
Designed by jewebdevs.com